Dog Licenses become due for issue and renewal every June, by State Statute. All dogs 6 months or older must be licensed. A new dog must be licensed within 30 days. To register a dog you may come into our office Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm. If you prefer to license your dog by mail please fill out the appropriate form completely and forward it to us together with fee, a photo copy of a valid rabies vaccination certificate, and a self addressed return envelope. A veterinary’s certificate must also be presented before a license can be issued for new spayed or neutered dogs.All dogs unlicensed after June 30th are subject to a penalty in addition to fee.Click Here to Download the Dog License FormCost
- SEX - Neutered or Spayed $8.00
- Male or Female $19.00
- 10 Tag kennel $51.00
- Add $1.00 per month late fee
- All dogs over six months old must be licensed.
- All dogs must be licensed by June 30th of each Year. A late fee will be charged for each month late.
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination.
- A license is a lost dog’s ticket home.